for 4 persons
- okinawa soba800g
- square piece dashi kobu10cm
- katsuobushi (bonito flakes)30g
- powder chicken broth1 tablespoon
- green onionsas needed
- kamabokoas needed
- boiled pork back rib8 slices
- salt2 teaspoon
- shoyu1 tablespoon
- Put dashikobu and water in a pot, heat at medium heat, take out the dashikobu right before boiling,and put katsuobushi to make dashi.
- Drain and remove the katsuobushi, add powder chicken broth to the soup and boil it, then season with salt and shoyu.
- Finely chop green onions, and slice kamaboko diagonally. Simmer sliced pork back rib and season it with salty-sweet flavor. Blanch Okinawa soba to remove oil.
- Put Okinawa soba in a bowl, pour lots of dashi in, top with pork, green onions and kamaboko.
Information provided by : Division of Distribution and Processing of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery in Okinawa Prefecture