for 2 persons
- oysters, which are edible row200g
- enoki mushrooms1/2 pack
- shimeji mushromms1/4 pack
- shiitake mushromms2
- yomogi fu2
- miso (sweet miso is recommended)100g
- Lightly wash oysters
- Cut hakusai into bite-size, and chop off the end of mitsuba and cut into 4cm in length. Chop off the stems of shimeji and shiitake, and separate shimeji into smaller batches. Chop off the stems of enoki about 3cm from the bottom and separate them. Cut tofu into 6 pieces, and slice naganegi diagonally into1cm thick. Boil shirataki and cut them.
- Coat inside the pot with miso, pour dashi, and put all the ingredients except oysters. Add oysters at last so they will not be over cooked. Have a taste and adjust the flavor by dissolving the miso coated on the pot.
Information provided by : 100 Selections of traditional local cuisines of farms and fishery