for ４ persons
- chicken breast200g
[ A condiments ]
- mirin1 tablespoon
- sugar2 teaspoons
- koikuchi (dark) soy sauce1 tablespoon
[ Shitake, carrots ]
- dried shitake5
[ B condiments ]
- sugar1 tablespoon
- koikuchi (dark) soy sauce1.5 teaspoons
- stock taken from dried shitake1/2 cup
[ 卵 ]
[ broth ]
- chicken bones90g
- stock taken from boiled chicken900～1200cc
[ garnish ]
- picklesas needed
- seaweedas needed
- negi (green onion)as needed
- mikan (citrus) skinas needed
- Boil chicken breasts and tear into strips. Simmer in sauce of ‘A condiments’.
- Soak dried shitake in water. Julienne shitake and carrots and simmer in a sauce of ‘B condiments’
- Mix egg with salt and sugar. Heat oil in a pan and fry until cooked. Cut into strips.
- Julienne pickles, seaweed, and citrus peel. Chop green onion finely.
- Heat broth in a saucepan.
- Heap rice into a bowl, top with condiments, pour soup and garnish to serve.
Information provided by : NPO Research of Food Education of Kirishima