for 4 persons
- madara including innards1kg
- green onions1/2
- water6 cups
- miso6 tablespoon
- iwanorias needed
- salt1 pitch
- Remove head, gut, and cut madara along with bones into chunks.
- Cut the guts into pieces.
- Boil water in a pot, add sake and salt, then put fish meat in, then guts, and boil for a while.
- Remove scum while boiling, and put miso in when the fish and guts are mostly done. Put green onions.
- Pour in a bowl, and sprinkle iwanori on top.
※You might want to add square sliced daikon and tofu as well
※Sake-kasu will add another good flavor to it
Information provided by : Searching for traditional local cuisines