for ５ persons
- Fermented soybeans1 package
- Thin fried tofuSmall 1
- Tofu1/2 pieces
- Bracken (salt curing)80g
- Dried small sardine5-6
- Pull out the salt from Sawamodashi, bracken, takana.
- Fermented soybeans is put in an earthenware mortar and it's often filled up with rather thin Japanese radish. I have sticky strings, to the extent, the rule of thumb.Because it's difficult for fermented soybeans to escape to use Japanese radish, and the smell is eased.
- The soup stock is passed with dried small sardine. I make it rather a little darker than miso soup.
- Carrot cuts rounded and quartered slices and thin fried tofu small, and, without oil. Bracken cuts leaf mustard into about 2 cm small. Tofu makes the throw and the allium slicing.
- Carrots ,sawamodashi, and bracken in a pot. Once cooked, add tofu and put the miso.
Ordinary flavor to darker than the miso soup.
- Crushed fermented soybeans, 5. It's extended to doze by the soup which is so, and, 5. It's exceeded in a close-grained basket readily, and it's put in the pot which is so.
- I make them brought to boil and put in leaf mustard. I hope that you put leek in a bowl by a taste.
Information provided by : Iwate-ken Marine Products Division of agriculture and forestry The agricultural spread technological department.