for 5 persons
- A cup of raw peanuts1 cup
- Potato waste1/2-3/4 cup ( Tapioca powder 8: potatoes)
- Water3 cups
[ Kake soup ]
- Soup stock1/4 cups
- Sweet rice cooking winetablespoon 1
- Soy saucetablespoon 1and1/2
- Grated gingerSuitable
- Skin is peeled after raw peanuts are put in water for a while.
- The peanuts of 1 which are so are hung on a blender with 2 cups of water. If it becomes liquid, it's filtered by a washcloth and it's squeezed hard.
- Potato waste is dissolved in a cup of remaining water and straining is let through.
- In a thick pot 2. It's mixed including the juice and 3. which are so and it's put over a fire. Often it's built up and it's mixed while deciding to make the fire stronger and rub bottom of a pan by a comb by a tree little. If it's hardening, I turn the heat to medium.
- I forge for about 40 minutes while mixing by a comb by a tree all the time. It's built up, degree, for, a stickiness goes out to milky liquid, feeling of the transparency goes out with TEPOTTA RI, to the extent, suitable. Bottom of a pan is rubbed with comb with tree, and if I come to see the bottom quickly, heat is turned off.
- I let 5 run readily into the container let run (steel tray or mugs, etc.), put it in, cool naturally and strengthen.
- If 6 hardening, it's taken out of the container, it's cut into the favorite size, it's dished up, grated ginger is given a ride and run soup together with the seasoning is poured from the neighborhood.
Information provided by : Okinawa-ken Marine Products Division circulation of agriculture and forestry and the processing promotion department