for ４ persons
- fresh shiitake mushrooms2
- dashi4 cups
[ seasonings ]
- wafu dashi1 teaspoon
- mirin2 teaspoons
- usukuchi soy sauce1 and 1/2 tablespoon
- Put niboshi in a dashi bag, and soak in water over night. Put in a pan and heat to boil, and remove after boiling for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook fushimen in plenty of boiling water, and set aside.
- Slice chikuwa into halves, and cut tofu into 1.5cm squares. Slice shiitake mushrooms into thin slices, cut carrots into thin rectangles, cut aonegi into small pieces. Quickly soak aburaage in hot water to remove excess oil, and cut into thin slices.
- Cook chikuwa, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, tofu and aburaage in dashi cooked in 1.
- Add seasonings and fushimen. Sprinkel with aonegi.
* Daikon, renkon, satoimo and mitsuba could be added depending on the season.
* Sliced sudachi or yuzu peels could give refreshing flavor and aroma to it.
Information provided by : とくしまの郷土料理