for ４ persons
- mochi rice1800 cc
- Tochi berries (peeled and the harshness is removed)650g
- Azuki anas needed
- Soak dried tochi berries over night.
- Boil 1, remove from the heat right before boiling, and remove the peels in lukewarm water. Tools such as an eyeleteer and a hummer can be used.
- Soak the berries in running water for one week.
- Simmer the berries in plenty of hot water, remove from the heat, add the same amount of wood ash as the berries, and leave it over night.
- Wash the berries thoroughly, remove the inner skin if any, and steam them with mochi rice.
- Pound the steamed rice and berries. Shape it into noshimochi, or stuff it with an and roll into a ball.
Information provided by : 越中とやま 食の王国