for 2 persons
- sliced pork back ribs75g
- kezuribushi (bonito flakes)1/4 cups
- oil1 1/2 tablespoon
- Remove the seeds and the inner soft part of goya, wash thoroughly, slice, slightly salt them and drain.
- Boil the pork and cut crosswise into small pieces. Cut tofu or break it down by hands into small pieces, slightly salt and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry tofu until golden brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the pan at high heat, stir-fry the pork, goya, add salt, tofu and kezuribushi.
- Pour baten egg in, mix thoroughly with other ingredients and take off heat.
Information provided by : Division of Distribution and Processing of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries in Okinwa Prefectre