for 6 persons
- momen tofu360g
- myogaas needed
- shisoas needed
- cucumberas needed
- roasted sesame seeds1 pinch
- ice cubesas needed
- katsuo dashi650～750cc
[ A ]
- mugi miso110g
- ENdried sardines/iwashinoiriko (ground) or flake of grilled horse mackerels55g
- crushed peanuts55g
- white sesame seeds25g
- Cut momen tofu into bite-sized pieces. Cut a cucumber into round slices, and myouga and shiso into thin strips (sengiri).
- Put all the ingredients of A into a bowl and mix well.
- Cook #2 mixture until golden brown in a frying pan at low heat.
- Put #3 and dashi in a blender and mix them for 3 minutes.
- Put some of the #4 mixture and crushed ice cubes in a bowl, and mix (hiyajiru). Put cold rice in another bowl, top with tofu, cucumber, myouga and shiso, and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds. Pour hiyajiru over the rice.
Information provided by : 100 selections of traditional local cuisines of farms and fishery