for ３ persons
- soba flour300g
[ Soba tsuyu (soba sauce) ]
- water3 cups (for niboshi) and 150g (which will evaporate while cooking)
- dashi kobu10cm
- mirin1 and 1/6 tablespoons
- white sugar2 teaspoons
- usukuchi soy sauce3 and 1/3 tablespoons
- Shift soba flour. Cut kamaboko into bite-sized pieces, and cut aonegi into small pieces. Quickly soak aburaage in hot water to remove excess oil, and cut into thin slices.
- Add water to soba flour little by little, and mix them. Knead the crumbles of soba for about 100 times.
- Roll out the soba dough, carefully fold and cut into thin slices.
- Soak dashi kobu (roughly wape with dry cloth) and kaniboshi in a dashi bag in water for 2 to 3 hours. Put katsuobushi in a dashi bag and set aside.
- Put the bag of kobu and niboshi and water in a pan, put on the heat, and remove the bag when bubbles come around kobu. Add katsuobushi once water comes to boil, and remove from the heat after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add seasonings to dashi to make soba tsuyu.
- Cook soba in plenty of hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl. Put aburaage, kamaboko and negi on top of soba, and pour dashi.
* Seasonal mountain vegetables could be added depending on the season.
Information provided by : とくしまの郷土料理