for ４ persons
- carp4 slices
- daikon (cut into quater-rounds)50ｇ
- hakusai (cut into chunks)100ｇ
- negi (cut into small pieces)1
- water4 cups
- seasonal vegetables if desired
- Soak carp in slightly salted water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan put water, daikon, carrots and hakusai, and heat over medium heat.
- Once it comes to a boil, add carp and simmer for a while. Skim off the scum.
- When vegetables become soft, add miso to taste, negi, remove from the heat, and dish up on a bowl.
Information provided by : 越中とやま 食の王国