for [:ja]5合分／[:en]Makes 5[:de]5合分／[:ru]5合分／[:es]5合分／[:fr]5合分／[:it]5合分／[:ko]5合分／[:th]5合分／[:zh]5合分／[:ch]5合分／[:] persons
- nori1-2 unprocessed nori (50g crushed nori)
- pickled white radish1/3
- dried young sardines100g
- light soy sauceosaji2
- Wash rice and drain water in a basket. Leave for 30mins, and cook with less water than usual.
- Cut pickled white radish in 1cm, and cut thinly again.Wipe off water well with a cloth when mixing them with rice.
- Toast the unprocessed nori over fire and crush.
- Mix dried sardines, soy sauce and sugar into the cooked rice and leave to cool for a while.
- Mix pickled white radish into lukewarm rice, add nori at the end and mix briefly.Bonito flakes can be used instead of dried sardines. Kamaboko (boiled fish paste) can be used also for adding color.
Information provided by : oishifudokochi