for ４ persons
- Rice3 cup (450g)
- Raw sweetfish4
[ The seasoning for rice cooking ]
- Liquor1/2 cup
- Soy sauceTablespoon 1
- SaltTeaspoon 1/2
- Water2 and 1/2 cups
- Soy sauceteaspoon 1
- A perilla5
- Ginger10 g
- Unglazed sweetfish For ornaments, (have)3-4
- The seasoning and the water which wash rice, and are for rice cooking, shinshi, it's put for about 30 minutes.
- Sweetfish takes cotton.
- I put sweetfish on rice of(1) and ordinarily cook.
- If I cook, a head and a bone are taken, and a body of rice and sweetfish is disentangled and often mixed.
- Soy sauce teaspoon 1 is sprinkled, it's mixed and a blur is done including the rice cooking switch once again.
- It's heaped on a container and a fine strip of perilla and ginger cut into fine stripes are given a ride.
- Unglazed sweetfish is displayed (by taste).
Information provided by : "A dish of the hometown I'd like to hand down to a child and my grandchild and, TOCHIGI" issue Tochigi-ken agriculture person conversazione