for ４ persons
- red snapper sashimiAbout 20 pieces
- I cut and take it andsuitable.
- Japanese horseradishSuitable.
- Green teasuitable
[ A ]
- Sweet rice cooking winetablespoon 2
- Sashimi soy saucetablespoon 3
- Soy saucetablespoon 2
- Sugartablespoon 1
- Soup stock90cc.
- 90 cc of soup stock passed thick is used in A with seaweed and trepang.
- The sesame which was often roasted is improved until oil comes out by an earthenware mortar.
- I make them brought to boil and dampen together with A. The taste depends on a manufacturer, so the amount of the soy sauce adjusts.
- Sauce is made together with sesame and 3.
※ When not pickling red snapper, it's possible to preserve it for about 10 days at a refrigerator.
- Red snapper is cut into sashimi and 4-5 minutes is pickled to hang down. Only that sauce is necessary, I cover red snapper.
- Sauce is poured over the warm rice heaped on a container just slightly, red snapper, you can line up radially. A little, sauce is poured over it from the top. It's cut, laver is given a ride, ginger is added by Japanese horseradish and a taste and it's completed.
Information provided by : The taste of the home / local food which would like to leave it for young men