Enjoy the little pearls of rice and beans, and the rich taste of vegetables in a fluffy mix
Finely chopped vegetables are fried, and reconstituted soy beans are added to rice, water, soy sauce, mirin and other flavorings to be boiled for a long period and bring out the starchy richness. This traditional dish is served at celebrations, but can be served at home with some rice, or even as an accompaniment to your evening drink.
for 4 persons
- Dried shiitake mushroom1/2
- Dashi soupas needed
- Sugarteaspoon 1
- Mirintabelespoon 1
- Usukuchi soy saucetabelespoon 1
- Koikuchi soy sauceas needed
- Oilas needed
- Put the soybean soaked in water overnight in a blender.
- Cut the vegetables and chicken to 2cm and fry in oil. And boil it with "1" and rice dipped in water for an hour (Also add water as much as you boil rice usually).
- Once rice and vegetables are cooked, add sugar, mirin, light soy sauce. And to mix Koikuchi soy sauce just before finished.
Information provided by : 熊本県 農林水産部 むらづくり課