You say to a winter solstice that I don't catch a cold when I eat
The dish which boiled pulse, potatoes or pumpkin and adzuki beans together and cooked it by soy sauce and fermented soybean paste. Because the material is between the similar things, it's said that they came to be called "cousin boiling".
for ４ persons
- Azuki beans50g
- Saltteaspoon 1/3
- Sugar(Raw sugar)tablespoon 1
- Adzuki beans are washed in water beautifully.
- 3 cm of pumpkin is cut square.
- Adzuki beans add enough water and put over a fire, and if I'm boiling, hot water is thrown away once. The degree from which a cup can remove a core including water of 2 and 1/2 is even made soft,(2) is also added and it's boiled together.
- Sugar and salt are added here, and it's boiled until it becomes soft.
※ Soy sauce teaspoon 2 may be put in instead of salt.
Information provided by : "A dish of the hometown I'd like to hand down to a child and my grandchild and, TOCHIGI" issue Tochigi-ken agriculture person conversazione