for 5 persons
- Squid (saddle flap squid)500g
- Pork (lean)200g
- Njana Hosowabatan200g
- Katsuo-dashi7 cups
- Saltteaspoon 2
- Ink of squid2 bags
- A squid takes a foot and cotton out, and washes a bag of ink so as not to kill. A pellicle is torn off and washed, and it's made the strip of paper limit of about 5 cm of length.
- Nigana cuts pork into bite-size thin slices, and picks a leaf destination and cuts it properly.
- Nigana is laid out in a pot, squid and pork are piled up on it, the stock is added and it's put over a fire.
- If it becomes how soft, salt is added including ink of squid, the taste is arranged and it's completed.
Information provided by : Okinawa-ken Marine Products Division circulation of agriculture and forestry and the processing promotion department.