for ５ persons
- Fish, (, act SHIBI, bonito, mackerel and yellow tail, etc.)200g
- Soy saucethe degree with which fish is flooded.
- Sugara little.
- Leek or crown daisy20g
- A Kabosuproper amount.
- I filet fish in 3, cut it into the size of the sashimi degree and add a day at 30 minute in the soy sauce.
- Okara is often mixed until a stickiness goes out, and fish and the leek I minced or crown daisy are added and mixed.
※ It's the trick to mix just before eating.
- I pour Kabosu citrus over it and eat.
Information provided by : The taste of the home / local food which would like to leave it for young men