The economical dish which covered a slip of sashimi with tofu refuse
Sashimi mixing okrara was began to be called ‘Kirasumeshi' . There is a person who refers as "Okarameshi" and "Okaramabushi", too. It was a custom from the former feudal domain age to make the dish which covered tofu refuse with a body of fish at the Gion Festival in the Usuki area. Usuki feudal clan often falls into a serious financial difficulty, the, a degree, a thrift ordinance was taken out and food was also regulated. Kirasumameshi using a slip of sashimi is economical cooking, but it's also nutritious and good.
for ５ persons
- Fish, (, act SHIBI, bonito, mackerel and yellow tail, etc.)200g
- Soy saucethe degree with which fish is flooded.
- Sugara little.
- Leek or crown daisy20g
- A Kabosuproper amount.
- I filet fish in 3, cut it into the size of the sashimi degree and add a day at 30 minute in the soy sauce.
- Okara is often mixed until a stickiness goes out, and fish and the leek I minced or crown daisy are added and mixed.
※ It's the trick to mix just before eating.
- I pour Kabosu citrus over it and eat.
Information provided by : The taste of the home / local food which would like to leave it for young men
Harusame Chawanmushi (Egg pudding with bean-starch vermicelli)