The traditional snack I offered in case of a Girl's Festival!
- Powder rice1kg of rice
- Water5 cup
- Salta little
- Topping (walnuts, leaf of peanuts, raisins, strained beans jam and perilla, green laver, chestnuts, brown sugar and peanut, etc.)
- If water is boiled, I put in sugar and salt and make boil.
- Powder of rice is forged by nyuu and low flame in the one melted to the above-mentioned work.
- If forging ends, it's put in a bamboo plate and it's steamed for about 40 minutes.
- If I finish steaming, mixing bowl NI is taken and it's often kneaded.
- The style is arranged in the style of Mt. Fuji, a bamboo sheath is laid out and it's steamed in the burnishing degree.
Information provided by : Gifu-ken Agricultural Policy Planning Department The agricultural product marketing department