for ４ persons
- dried shiitake mushrooms4
- aburaage1 sheet
[ A Seasonings ]
- shoyu2 tablespoons
- tablespoon sugar1
- teaspoons mirin2
- dashi1 cup
- In a large pan, put plenty of water and a small amount of baking soda and boil for a couple of minutes. Soak and cool down in cold water.
- Cut yoshina into 5cm in length.
- Soak and rehydrate shiitake.
- Remove excess oil from aburaage by slightly boiling them or soaking in hot water. Drain well.
- Cut carrots into 5mm in thickness.
- Put A seasonings into a pan, add yoshina, shiitake, aburaage and carrots, and simmer them until they become soft.
Information provided by : 越中とやま 食の王国