for 4 persons
- myoga2 pieces
- shiso leaves4
- garlic4 cloves
[ Sauce ]
- usukuchi (light) soy sauce150ml
- yuzu vinegar100ml
- Bonito flakesas needed
- To make the sauce, first evaporate alcohol from mirin and sake. Mix all sauce ingredients in a container with kelp and bonito flakes and leave for one week to mature. Strain before using.
- Fillet bonito and cut in half lengthwise.
- Insert skewer and sear, paying extra attention to skin and dark flesh.
- Slice crosswise, sprinkle with salt and tataki sauce, and allow to soak a little.
- Slice onion and cucumber. Wash aonegi and myoga and slice into thin strips. Slice garlic thinly, and cut wakame into 3cm pieces.
- Arrange on plate to serve.
Information provided by : Sakanachikara Kochikara