for ４ persons
- soy beans200g
- non-glutinous rice flour150g
- salt1/2 tablespoon
- Thoroughly wash the beans. Soak in water overnight, and drain.
- Boil water in a pot (amount: just to cover the beans), add a pinch of salt, and cook the beans.
- In 15 seconds after the water boils again and beans start to move, try one. Drain if it does not taste bitter or tangy. Wash in cold water to cool.
- Grind the beans in a blender, not too smooth, until they are granular (about 1mm). Mix rice flour, sugar and salt, add the mix to the beans, and mix well.
- Roll the dough into a 5cm-diameter rod, slice it into 1cm pieces and serve.
Information provided by : Agriculture Promotion Division, Iwate Prefectural Office