for ４ persons
- Chicken thigh200g
- Lotus root140g
- Dried shiitake mushrooms4
- Potato jelly1/2 piece
- Green beans12
[ A ]
- Dashi stock1.5 cups
- Dried shiitake rehydration water0.5 cup
- Sake4 tablespoons
- Mirin4 tablespoons
- Sugar3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce5 tablespoons
- Oilsmall amount
- Saltto taste
- Rehydrate dried shiitake in water.
- Cut chicken to bite size pieces.
- Rub off burdock skin using the back of a knife. Peel lotus root and chop both. Place in water.
Boil potato jelly and cut into bite size pieces.
Boil green beans.
- Add oil to pot, add chicken and all ingredients except for green beans.
- Add to ４, scoop off any foam that rises to the surface as you boil, add drop lid and simmer on low.
- Serve up and place green beans on top.
Information provided by : Saga Prefectural Manufacturer Support Division