for ４ persons
- momen tofu1/2
- soba flour60g
- ginger1 teaspoon or less
- sugar4 tablespoons
- sake2 tablespoons
- water2 and 1/3 tablespoons
- wafu dashi1 teaspoon
- Wash satoimo and steam them, or microwave for 6 to 8 minutes. Once it become soft when tried with a skewer, peel them, and cut large satoimo into smaller pieces.
- Boil potatoes and peel. Cut konnyaku into 8 pieces, and boil. Cut tofu into 8 pieces.
- Mix soba flour and water, round into dumplings, put them into boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- For miso sauce, put grated ginger, sugar, sake, water and wafu dashi into a pan, and simmer until it gets thick. Or microwave for 1 minute and mix well, and repeat it 3 times.
- Skewer konnyaku tofu, goshuimo, satoimo and soba dumpling into a 18 cm-long bamboo skewer, and broil.
- Paste the miso sauce over the skewer, and broil again. Place on aluminum foil, cook for about 15 minutes if using a toaster, for about 10 minutes on a grill over medium heat, or about 10 minutes in an oven at 180℃. Keep checking on them to prevent from overcooking.
Information provided by : とくしまの郷土料理