for 30 persons
[ A ]
- Rice malt1/2 cup
- Rice1 cup
- Flour (weak flour)1/2 cup
- Lukewarm water2 cup
[ B ]
- Flour (Weak flour)550ｇ
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Baking sodapinch
[ Sauce ]
- Red miso150ｇ
- The material [A] is mixed and it's put in the warm place.
- When 2-3 day and night has passed by about 2.30 ℃, the surface is hearing the tone as "pimple" and the start of bubbling "Sir". If a bubble goes off and a grain of rice is rising to the top, a lower back "make" is made with a washcloth.
- It's used together with flour of [B] and baking soda.
- [A] in a bowl, I put sugar in 250-300cc and 3, knead each other and knead in the toughness which is about an earlobe.
- I tear in 25 grams for 5.1-30 grams, round, arrange the shape, place on the box which did floured surface, get wet, bet a washcloth and ferment.
- A steamer is heated up. If a bean jam bun swells at about 2 times and it'll be pressed with a finger, and leather is swelling so that it may be elastic, a bean jam bun is placed on the steamer which got wet and laid out a washcloth.
- If the surface of the bean jam bun is being graceful, it's steamed for 25 minutes by a high flame.
- If I finish steaming, it's expanded into a basket with the bottom of a bean jam bun on top, it's fanned with a fan and the bottom is dried.
- It's often added to a pot including the material of [sauce], and it's boiled down while putting over a fire and building up by a comb by a tree. Even if a bubble goes out short, heat is turned off.
- Bake a bean jam bun with a net and if the baking color sticks a little, thrust at 9, that it's browner with a net, if it's baked, finish.
Information provided by : Local food hundred pieces in rural district and fishing village