for [:ja]10（本）人前[:en]10 pieces[:de]10（本）人前[:ru]10（本）人前[:es]10（本）人前[:fr]10（本）人前[:it]10（本）人前[:ko]10（本）人前[:th]10（本）人前[:zh]10（本）人前[:ch]10（本）人前[:] persons
- lye18 cups
- Moso bamboo10 leaves
- palm tree1 leave
- Make lye with charcoal (you can buy lye too)
- Wash mochigome a night before, drain and soak in lye
- Take out mochigome from lye and drain. (keep lye for later)
- Soak bamboo leaves in water a night before to soften. Tear palm tree leave into strings.
- Spread a bamboo leave, and place mochigome and wrap with the leave and tie it with the leave strings at three points.
- Place them in a large pot, cover them with the lye and simmer for more than 3 hours. (Add water once while simmering. The rice is ready once it turns brown.)
- Eat them with kinako, sugar, brown sugar or something else. It depends on each
Information provided by : 鹿児島県食生活改善推進員連絡協議会/（画像）NPO法人霧島食育研究会