for ５ persons
- Wheat flour250g
- Yamato Imo (yam)100g
- Shiitake Mushrooms50g
- Naganegi (Leek)50g
- Soy sauce130cc
- Add flour, grated yam and egg and mix til it is softer than your earlobes.
* If you let this rest for 1-2 hours, it will become softer and stretchy.
- Cut daikon and carrots into quarters and shred Gobo into water to get rid of bitterness. Cut leek into small pieces, cut shiitake mushroom into 1cm wide, and cut Hakusai and Aburaage.
- Put broth into a pot and put all the cut root vegetables and cook until they are soft.
- Tear dumpling dough by hand and put them into the soup. When all the dumping are boiled, add the rest of vegetables and Aburaage.
- Add soy sauce and let it boil once.
Information provided by : Saitama traditional local food recipe book