[ For noodle ]
- Wheat flour200g
- Lukewarm water100cc
- salt1/2 table spoon
- flour for handling the doughas needed
- Naganegi (leek)100g
- Hakusai (Chinese cabbage)150g
- Shiitake mushroom100g
- Aburaage1 piece
- Miso4 tbs
- Niboshi (dried sardines)5 pieces
[ Condiment ]
- Shichimi TogarashiAs you like
- YuzuAs you like
- Mix salt and lukewarm water, add this to flour in a bowl and knead until it is the similar texture with your earlobe.
- Put this dough into a big plastic bag and let is rest for 30 minutes. Keep the dough in a plastic bag and step on with your feet.
- Roll the dough into thin flat using a rolling pin and flour if necessary, hold it into a third and cut it into 1cm ribbons.
- Cut pumpkin and potato into small pieces, cut Hakusai (Chinese cabbage) into 2cm wide strip, cut Daikon and Carrots into quarter slice, slice shiitake into a skinny strips and chop Gobo.Put water and Niboshi (dried sardine) and all the cut vegetables into a large pot and cook until soften.
- Add small pieces of leek and add noodle once the water is boiled. When noodle is cooked, add miso and season to the taste. Dish it after everything is cooked.
- Add 3cm cut boiledKomatuna
- Add Shichimi Togarashi and Yuzu as you like.
You can use Soy sauce instead of Miso for this dish
Information provided by : Saitama traditional local food recipe book