for 4 persons
- wakegi (scallion)1 bundle (180g)
- octopus (or razor clams or asari clams)150g
[ Mustard vinegar miso ]
- white miso60g
- mustard pastekosaji1/4
- Wash the wakegi and divide them from the white part and green part. Cut each into 3cm long.
- Add white wakegi in boiling water, then add green wakegi. Take out in a basket and cool (frying them with a little amount of water is also ok).
- Rub octopus with salt and remove the sliminess. Add a pinch of salt in boiling water, boil the octopus briefly and cut into bite-size. If using razor clams, remove sliminess and sand with lightly salted water. Roast and add sake.
- Put white miso, mustard paste, vinegar and sugar in a grinding bowl and grind. Mix well with cooled octopus and wakegi.
Information provided by : kagawaken nouseisuisanbu nougyokeieika