- medium ground flour300g
- white radish300cc
- deep fried tofu1
- spring onionlittle
- dashi (small sardines)7cups
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/kyodoryouri/kyoudo-ryouri.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kyodo2/en/single-food.php on line 91
- Add flour and water in a bowl. Mix well and leave for 2-3 hours.
- Place dusting flour on a flat surface and spread (1) into a 5mm thick sheet. Fold the dough with plenty of dusting flour, cut into 5mm strips and untangle them.
- Put dashi in a pot, add white radish, carrot, taro, burdock and deep fried tofu and boil. Add the noodles, boil for 7-8mins and add miso.
- Finish with spring onion toppings.Chicken, pork, shiitake mushrooms can be added also.
Information provided by : kagawaken nouseisuisanbu nougyokeieika