for ４ persons
- Japanese radish200g
- Taro potato150g
- Thin fried tofu130g
- adzuki beans1 cup (dry) or 2 cups (boiled)
- Water5 cup
[ Seasoning ]
- Soy saucetablespoon 2
- Saltteaspoon 1
- Adzuki beans are boiled soft.
- Thin fried tofu and konnyaku are blanched and it's cut into a throw.
- Japanese radish, carrot, taro potato and burdock peel skin and cut it into a throw. After cutting burdock into a throw, it's exposed to water and harshness is removed.
- Vegetables, thin fried tofu, konnyaku and water of the quantity are added to a pot and it's boiled soft.
- If vegetables become soft, adzuki beans and A are added.
Information provided by : Etchu, Kingdom of the food