for ４ persons
- Konnyaku Ikudama500g
[ Lye ]
- Slaked lime4-5g (0.8-1% in Ikudama)
- Lukewarm water100-200㎖
- Often it's washed and a sprout is drilled so that leather in Ikudama of konnyaku may be dropped.
※ When Ikudama is handled by a bare hand, it becomes itchy, so gloves are put.
- Ikudama is grated and it's left for about 1 hour in water 2ℓ. (To do while putting a grater in the water.)
- Top water is thrown away, it's put in a pot and it's put over a fire, and beats, takes it down from the fire and dampens in 60-70 ℃ until it becomes semitransparent.
- Lye (lye) is made with slaked lime and lukewarm water.
- They're quick until lye of(4) is added while often beating(3), and the whole is being gathered.
- It's poured into a bat, the style is made and it's left for about 20 minutes.
- It's cut into the suitable size, by boiling water, 20-30 minutes, it's boiled.
- It's soaked in cold water and harshness is removed. 2-3 time water is changed.
※ If it can be skimmed, I cut it and make sashimi thin.
※(2) may be grated using a blender.
Information provided by : "A dish of the hometown I'd like to hand down to a child and my grandchild and, CHIGI" issue Tochigi-ken agriculture person conversazione