for ４ persons
- Taro potato400g
[ Fermented soybean paste sagging ]
- Fermented soybean paste100g
- Sweet rice cooking wine60g
- A citronin the season, lay
- Leaf of Japanese pepperIn the season, lay
- Taro potato washes an integument off and faces to the place which spoiled, and it's given to a basket and 1-2 hour drying in the shade is done.
(When there is no time, you may omit.)
- Taro potato cuts something big and gathers at the bite-size size.
- It's humid until a skewer lays cooking paper out and puts in taro potato in a steamer, and passes.
- I expand into a basket, dampen and stick 3-4 of potatoes into a skewer.
- Both sides are baked by an oven and charcoal, etc..
- Fermented soybean paste sagging is made.
* It's boiled down while beating so as not to remain unchanged until the body puts fermented soybean paste, sugar and sweet rice cooking wine in a pot and puts over a fire, and goes out.
* Grating of citron and mincing of Japanese pepper are added.
- Fermented soybean paste sagging is put on the potato skewer which burned and it's baked lightly again.
Information provided by : "A dish of the hometown I'd like to hand down to a child and my grandchild and, CHIGI" issue Tochigi-ken agriculture person conversazione