for １ persons
- Sweet potato powder100-120ｇ
- Spring onion1/2
- Yam40g/Save some for toping
- Fish cake3 slices
- Half an eggHalf an egg
- Water1/4 cup
- Soy sauce4 teaspoons
- Mirin1 teaspoon
- Cooking wineas needed
- Peel yam and grate. Slice spring onions finely and slice fishcakes into thin pieces. Make stock. Add sweet potato powder to grated tam and mix, add water and make dough.
- Spread dough out to 0.5cm thickness and wrap in plastic film and leave in fridge for 1 hour. The dough is soft so it may be an idea to freeze it, to make it easier to cut. Cut dough into 0.5 – 1cm long pieces.
- Make golden egg threads.（Yuzurin’s recipe. Look at my golden eggs!）
- Boil water in pot. Place cut dough inside, and scoop uo when done. Place stock on heat and flavor with soy sauce, mirin and sake. Add dumplings into the soup in a serving bowl. Add spring onions, golden egg threads, fish cakes and grated yam.
Information provided by : Nagasaki Prefecture Agricultural Department