for 2 persons
- boiling water120cc
- strained bean paste100g
- myoga(Japanese ginger)5 leaves
- Roll bean paste into small balls.
- Add boiling water to flour. Use chopsticks to mix while it is hot. Use hands when cools down.
- Spread the dough, place bean paste and wrap to make dumplings.
- Wrap the dumplings with myoga(Japanese ginger) leaves. Apply cooking oil on hands if sticky.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and place 4.
- Cook until both sides turn to a nice golden color.
Information provided by : okayamakenkyodobunkazaidan「okayamanoazi」／tsutaetaimaniwanokyodoryori