for ４ persons
- Glutinous rice3 cups
- Azuki beans1/2 cups
- Taro potato400g
- Japanese radish200g
- Water3 cups
- Salta little
- Glutinous rice is sharpened and given to a basket.
- Adzuki beans are boiled hard.
- Japanese radish is peeled and it's about 1cm corner, it's cut and it's boiled in advance like dice.
- A bigger one is drained like dice more than Japanese radish, it's washed with water and slime is taken. If slime is taken, it's given to a basket.
- Glutinous rice is put in a rice cooker. Adzuki beans, water and salt are added. Japanese radish and taro potato are carried and ordinarily cooked.
- If I cook, it's steamed a little and it's mixed lightly.
Information provided by : The local food which would like to leave it for young men