for 4 persons
- Sprout of cod4
- Gassan bamboo shoot4
- Aralia cordata1
- An egg1/2
- Water1/2 cup
- Frying oil
- Soup stock soup1 cup
- Soy sauceTablespoon 3
- Sweet rice cooking wineTablespoon 3
- Grated Japanese radish1/2 cup
- I cut Gassan bamboo shoot shallowly lengthwise, peel skin and cut the place with the strong clause off.
- A sprout of cod and Aralia cordata are washed and it's wiped up by a dried washcloth.
- Clothes of tempura are made with flour, egg and water.
- Flour is shaken in wild vegetable, clothes are put and it's raised entirely by oil.
- It's put over a fire, it's boiled and sauce is made together with soup stock soup, soy sauce and sweet rice cooking wine.
- Grated Japanese radish is added.
● Additionally a butterbur sprout bends and lower back oil and DOHOINA point to tempura.
● It isn't done at the time when I'll take tempura without lye, would.
Information provided by : Home local food private inquiry