for [:ja]２～３[:en]Serves 2-3[:de]２～３[:ru]２～３[:es]２～３[:fr]２～３[:it]２～３[:ko]２～３[:th]２～３[:zh]２～３[:ch]２～３[:] persons
- setashijimi (with shells)400g（80-100g without shells）
- light soy sauceosaji2.5
- Wash rice and drain the water in a basket and leave for about 30mins.
- Remove the sand from setashijimi. Wash and rub in water.
- Place setashijimi in a pot. Add some water, boil and remove the shells. Drain the setashijimi in a basket. Do not discard the broth.
- Place rice (1), broth from boiling the setashijimi (2), soy sauce and sake in a rice cooker. Add water and setashijimi, and cook rice as normal.
- Mix well when cooked and leave to steam for 15mins. Serve in a rice bowl, and garnish with thinly cut ginger.Using an earthenware pot is even better.
Information provided by : Shiga of delicious collection