for 4 persons
- mamba leaves8 large mamba leaves
- vegetable oilosaji1
- dashi2/3 cup
- small dried sardineslittle
- deep fried tofu１
- soy sauceosaji2.5
- Boil the mamba leaves in hot water and wash well with cold water. Dry well and cut into 1.5cm.
- Remove water briefly from the tofu. Cut deep fried tofu into fine strips.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Add dried sardines and fry until they bring a good aroma. Add the mamba leaves and fry together.
- Add tofu (2) and deep fried tofu. Use a wooden spatula to slightly break the tofu when frying them.
- Add dashi and seasonings and boil for a while.
Information provided by : kagawaken nouseisuisanbu nougyokeieika