for 4 persons
- Rice4 and 1/2 cups
- Water4 and 1/4 cups
- 2 serving vinegar5/8 cup
- Grilled fish1 in (mackerel) and 1/4
[ A: Seasoning ]
- Vinegar1/4 cup
- Sugarproper amount
- Saltproper amount
[ B: Seasoning ]
- Sugar5/8 cup
- Salttablespoon 3/4
- Walnutsproper amount
- Board glueproper amount
- Floral glue (seaweed)proper amount
- Wooden sproutproper amount
- I put water and 2 serving vinegar in washed rice and cook.
- Grilled fish is disentangled and it's pickled in A.
- B is mixed and cooled in cooked rice.
- I shake vinegar a little inside the printed pattern, give sushi rice a ride on the drawer bottom and make be flatly.
- The walnuts cut small are put on sushi rice and grilled fish is given a ride on it.
- Sushi rice is taken on again on it and board glue is taken on.
- 1 steps of board is placed on the eye, sushi rice is wrapped again, it's piled up with grilled fish and sushi rice and floral glue is given a ride.
- 3 step eye, like, it's done and a wooden sprout is given a ride instead of floral glue.
- It's pushed, a pig is done and a weight is done, 4-5 hours, it's put.
- It's removed from the style, it's cut into the favorite size and it's heaped on a container.
Information provided by : Etchu, Kingdom of the food.