for ４ persons
- Corning big grudge50ｇ
- Japanese radish250ｇ
[ A: Seasoning ]
- Sake leestablespoon 1
- Fermented soybean pastetablespoon 1.5
- Guinea pepper with seven tastesa little.
- A dried kelp used as a base for soup stocka little.
- Soybeans are soaked in water one night and it's returned.
- I grind(1) up by a blender and make it smooth.
- The taste is arranged with fermented soybean paste including(2) in boiled soup stock.
- The tofu cut into a throw is put in.
- It's heaped on a bowl and leek is scattered.
Information provided by : Etchu, Kingdom of the food