for ４ persons
- TurnipSmall 3 (240g)
- Chinese yam80ｇ
- Thread agaragar2ｇ
- Peel of citrona little
[ A: blended vinegar ]
- VinegarTablespoon 3
- SugarTablespoon 1
- SaltTeaspoon 1/2
- Turnip cuts round slice and then quarter and cucumber into round slices, sprinkles salt lightly and makes them flexible. I have skin of citron in cutting into fine strips.
- The carrot is made round slice and then quarter and it's blanched quickly.
- The Chinese yam is made round slice and then quarter and it's put on the blended vinegar of A.
- Bran, thread agaragar and Jew's-ear are rehydrated in water respectively and it's cut into the size easy to eat.
- (2) can add(4) to(3)(1) each other.
- It's heaped on a container and citron is scattered.
※ I'll make and make the taste sink in rather early.
Information provided by : Etchu, Kingdom of the food