- pork back rib (lump)200g
- bamboo shoots100g
- dried shiitake mushrooms4
[ A ]
- dashi1/2 cups
- sugar1/2 tablespoon
- local sake1 tablespoon
- usukuchi shoyu1 tablespoon
[ Dashijiru ]
- dashi2 to 3 cups
[ B ]
- salt3/4 teaspoon
- usukuchi shoyu1 and 1/2 tablespoons
- local sake2 to 3 tablespoons
- shredded gingerlittle
- Sprinkle relatively large quantity of salt on pork and leave it overnight. Cook for 30minutes to 1 hour with a bit of ginger in plenty of boiling water.
- Cut daikon into 6 to 7cm long in length and 3cm square in width, and round off the corners. Cut carrots into halves in length and cut into the same length of daikon.
- Cut gobou into the same length of daikon, cut into halves if thick, and boil. Remove the grease off from aburaage by quickly boiling or pouring boiling water over them, and cut into halves. Cut the lower part of bamboo shoots horizontally into 1cm in width, and cut upper part vertically. Soak shiitake mushrooms to dehydrate.
- Put dashi in a pot, add daikon, and cleaned pork, and simmer until daikon becomes soft.
- Remove pork from the pot, cut into 1cm in thickness and simmer in for a while.
- Add other ingredients into 4., add and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add 5. into 6. including the liquid, and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Dish out in a deep plate, and put shredded ginger on top if preferred.
Information provided by : 鹿児島県食生活改善推進員連絡協議会