- aji8 small
[ sambaizu ]
- vinegar1/2 cup
- soy sauce70cc
- Seasonal seasonings such as chili, ginger, myoga, sudachi citrus, green perilla
- Remove the gut from aji (better not to remove gut and scales from small aji as the fish can go apart).
- Grill the surface with a grilling net. Turn over when slightly burnt and make sure they are burnt thoroughly.
- Mix the seasonings and make sambaizu. Add thinly sliced chili, ginger or myoga, according to the season.
- Add freshly grilled hot aji into (3). Turn them over occasionally so they absorb the sauce. Add sliced sudachi citrons or green perila on top.
Information provided by : kagawaken nouseisuisanbu nougyokeieika