for ４ persons
- okara (Tobu refuse)250g
- wheat flour30g
- salta little
- peooera little
- oil for fryingas needed
- worcester sauce100cc
- Steam potato.
- Cut other vegetables into small pieces.
- Mix Okara, potato and other vegetables. Add flour, egg, salt and paper and mix well.
- Mold the mix into small balls and deep fry them in 160℃ oil
- Put the sauce into a bowl and dip them and serve
* Do not over-dip with sauce
* You can add bread crumb and deep fry, which becomes a croquette.
Information provided by : Saitama traditional local food recipe book