for [:ja]4[:en]for 4 persons[:de]4[:ru]4[:es]4[:fr]4[:it]4[:ko]4[:th]4[:zh]4[:ch]4[:] persons
- chicken thighs60g
- dried shiitake mushrooms10g
- age tofu50g
[ Seasonings ]
- oilProper quantity
- dashi (the water from dehydrating shiitake mushrooms and water)4 cups
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in water to dehydrate. Cut into slices. Keep the water for dashi.
- Put oil in a pot, and cook chicken, kikurage and shiitake mushrooms, then add all the other ingredients one by one except negi, starting with tough vegetables such as konnyaku, bobou, daikon, pumpkin and the rest.
- Add dashi to 3. and simmer for a while.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add miso, sugar and sake to taste, and put negi at last.
Information provided by : kagoshimakensyokuseikatsukaizensuishininrenrakukyogikai